Introducing FootGolf, Windy Hill’s Newest Sport
Click Here to Book a Foot Golf Time
What is FootGolf?
FootGolf is known to be a very addictive sport that combines the best of the popular sport of soccer with an elite sport like golf. Similar to golf, the players’ intent is to kick a ball into the hole with the least amount of strokes possible.
FootGolf uses the basic model of golf, with a tee box, a green, bunkers, hazards, and 18 holes of play. There is par for each hole, mimicking golf’s scorecard, and you still play as a twosome, threesome, or foursome.
The main differences are the cups, which are 21 inches in diameter, shorter holes (most people cannot kick a soccer ball further than 50 yards) and the lack of equipment needed (no need to carry around heavy golf clubs in FootGolf).
See an explanation and basic rules of Footgolf here:
Check out this video to learn more about Footgolf:
Where is the course?
Guests can play FootGolf on our Par 3 course at any time. If you have a large group or would like to play our long course, contact Hilton Phillips at 804.794.0010.
FootGolf Key Points to Remember
- Appropriate Footware = Indoor Soccer Shoes (No Cleats) , Soft Spike Golf Shoes , Tennis Shoes.
- Bring your soccer ball/score cards are provided
- The Pace of Play Standard for Golfers and FootGolfers is 1 hour and 30 minutes. Please make sure to keep up with the group in front of you. Groups falling behind our pace of play standard will be moved forward to recapture their position on the course.
- Please respect the golfers. All players should conduct themselves in a disciplined manner, demonstrating courtesy and sportsmanship at all times. Provide the same courtesy to traditional golfers on the course as well.
- 9 holes $12 (Adults); $10 (Youth)
- 18 holes $18 (Adults); $15 (Youth)
- 9 holes $10 (Adults); $8 (Youth)
- 18 holes $15 (Adults); $12 (Youth)
Special rates are available for groups of 10 or more.
10 Player Group special:
- 9 holes $100 (Adults); $80 (Youth)
- 18 holes $150 (Adults); $125 (Youth)